Opciones de matriculación
with Carlos de León
Available Online ~ Access On-Demand for 1 month!
Carlos de León shares concise teachings of about what it means to be a Man: the roles, the choices, the expectations; and an exploration of self-empowering tools to transform our neurosis into authentic strength and power.
"Self-respect is an organismic, bodily matter,
not simply a psychological one”.
- How Awareness is key for making conscious the unconscious;
- Discover how integrating the Shadow brings about growth and evolution; and
- The importance of unblocking the energetic flow (in the body-emotions-mind).
- What are the roots or origin of “machismo”?
- How do we heal the lack of true personal power?
- How does the unconscious “Quest” manifest?
Dr. Carlos de León holds Ph.D.’s in both Clinical Psychology and Holistic Medicine. Dr. de León has spent more than 40 years in related research, study, and practitioner experience, particularly in the area of personal transformation. As the founder of the Mexican Association for Psychotherapy and Transpersonal Development, he teaches and, perhaps more significantly, has developed the model known as Ontogony: an inquiring discipline for the research, study, and development of liberating tools and paradigms. Read more...
Online Program Format: 2-Hour Video
Program Content: Video Presentation
Date of Online Launch: June 11, 2018
- Device (PC, MAC, tablet or phone) with the ability to stream videos;