with Carlos de León
Available Online ~ Access On-Demand for 6 Months!
Do you want to learn practices for purification and liberation of karmic patterns; transform neurosis, limitations, and suffering?
Discover how it possible to transfer Karma, and/or become contaminated with it; how Karma acts in our subtle bodies. In this weekend workshop, learn how to transform neurosis and negativity through spiritual practices; learn to create more joy and less suffering in this physical body; learn about liberation and transcendence.
Program Content & Objectives:
- Explore the principles of Karma and Free Will as an avenue for personal growth and healing;
- Learn a Ganesh practice to remove karmic obstacles;
- Experience a Tsim Tsum (Rejection), a purification practice from Judaic Christianity; a Vajrasattva practice to purify Karma; a Tara practice to remove internal poisons and open the heart; and Amitabha's practice for an enlightened rebirth;
- Learn the applications of spiritual and psychological technology that facilitate self-knowledge and help integrate the divided self;
- Energize the powerful process of Free Will and discover a truly Holistic Path that includes your Body, Mind, Energy, Emotions, and Spirit.
Carlos de León, the founder of Ontogony, holds Ph.D.’s in both Clinical Psychology and Holistic Medicine. Dr. de León has spent more than 40 years in related research, study, and practitioner experience, particularly in the area of personal transformation. As the founder of the Mexican Association for Psychotherapy and Transpersonal Development, he teaches and, perhaps more significantly, has developed the model known as Ontogony: an inquiring discipline for the research, study, and development of liberating tools and paradigms. Read more...
Program Format: Four Online Sessions (2.5 hours each). Class times may vary based on program content and student questions.
Program Access: Access On-Demand in the Ontogony Classroom for 6 months from the time of enrolment.
Program Material: Videos & Audios (Access on-demand), & downloadable PDFs
Tuition Fees in Canadian Dollars (CAD) inclusive of GST (Goods & Services Taxes)
A – Payment in Full ~ Regular Fee: $237 CAD, due at the time of registration.
B – Payment Plan (Two Instalments) ~ Regular Fee: $248.85 CAD. The first payment of $124.43 CAD, due at the time of registration; plus one equal payment, due on the 15th of the month following the date of registration.
Access Renewal Fee: This is available only for purchase by students who have previously enrolled in this program. The fee of $35.55 CAD is due at the time of registration. This Renewal Fee grants you 6 months of program access on-demand in the Ontogony Online Classroom.
Please ensure that you have the following technical requirements to access the Online Classroom:
- Device (PC, MAC, tablet or phone);
- Internet Connection (1.5 Mbps/1.5 Mbps);
- Speakers (device, USB plug-in, Bluetooth);
- If you require further technical assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Attending the Ontogony programs have been the most transformative experience of my life. I wish that everyone could have the opportunity to live this opportunity at some point in their life.”
“A life-changing experience and a blessing. The deepest journey towards self-discovery that I have lived.”
“It has been a wonderful experience…the warmth and joy of sharing and the strong confrontation with ‘myself”. What a blessing to have Carlos as our Teacher and Guide on this path.”