with Carlos de León
Access On-Demand for 6 Months!¡CLICK HERE to Access de Bundle Offer!
This is the third of four programs in our NEW Oriental Transpersonal Therapy Diploma Workshop Series; offering an introduction to eight different models of Therapeutic Human Growth, each presenting a unique approach to understanding human reality and to its healing and transformation.
This Path of Oriental Transpersonal Therapy is a journey to the deepest sense of self and sets in motion real and positive personal transformation. Therapy implies moving closer to our true nature and the experience of greater peace, balance, and freedom. It helps us live our true potential and becomes an essential part of our evolution and spiritual growth. This series offers a profound process that facilitates a sense of our fundamental Oneness.
Various spiritual teachings are rich in what we call today “Transpersonal Psychology”. We explore their specific “vision”, the understanding of reality from each proposed discipline, examining the practical and therapeutic applications, taking into account that their final goal is transcendence and Liberation.
The series was created by Carlos de León to serve the needs of Psychotherapists, Counselors, Therapists, and Healers interested in their own personal growth and in learning transpersonal techniques to enrich their work.
The four program series is a “wisdom aperitif” providing a basic understanding of each tradition with practical applications. Beyond that, the series hopes to awaken our deeper interest in learning from other cultures and finding the universality of our quest.
Reinterpreting and applying Oriental Transpersonal Therapy for self-knowledge, personal growth, and solving conflict. For each approach we are going to explore the following points:
3. Ekayana-magga, the direct path through Satipaṭṭhāna, the Four Foundations of Mindfulness; training to suppress, alleviate and eradicate all impurities or defilements (sabbāsava).
Contemplation of the body (Kāyānupassanā)
Contemplation of feelings (Vedanānupassanā)
Contemplation of the state of consciousness (Cittānupassanā)
Contemplation of mental objects (Dhammānupassanā)
1. Meditative Techniques
Deconstructing the Self, remedy to Self-Importance
Haikus, Returning to the Ordinary Here and Now
Koans, Transcending the Reality Cage
Shoji, Living is Dying
2. Zen Oriented Therapies
We believe in a universal spiritual experience which is recreated by each of us in our own particular way. This course might also be seen as a journey into comparative religion through spiritual technology.
Carlos de León, the founder of Ontogony, holds Ph.D.’s in both Clinical Psychology and Holistic Medicine. Dr. de León has spent more than 40 years in related research, study, and practitioner experience, particularly in the area of personal transformation. As the founder of the Mexican Association for Psychotherapy and Transpersonal Development, he teaches and, perhaps more significantly, has developed the model known as Ontogony: an inquiring discipline for the research, study, and development of liberating tools and paradigms. Read more...
Program Format: Online Series of 6 Sessions (2.5 hours each). Class times may extend based on program content and student questions.
Language: Hosted in English with Simultaneous Spanish Translation
Location: Web Virtual Classroom
Program Material: Videos & Audios (Access on-demand), & downloadable PDFsProgram Access: Access On-Demand in the Ontogony Classroom for 6 months from the time of enrolment.
Agreement with the following is requisite for enrolment in the ORIENTAL TRANSPERSONAL THERAPY ~ BUDDHISM & JAPANESE ZEN ONLINE PROGRAM:
- I fully understand that there are no refunds for the ORIENTAL TRANSPERSONAL THERAPY ~ BUDDHISM & JAPANESE ZEN ONLINE PROGRAM, inasmuch as the course materials remain accessible for viewing and review.
- I have agreed to the Terms and Conditions and I am committed to the full program and payment of the full tuition. If on a payment plan, I will honour my debt from the time of enrolment until the final amount is paid in full.
- I agree to provide a credit card for the payment of my financial plan and understand that my information is held in a secure web portal and hidden for maximum security.
- Should unforeseen circumstances at any time require me to place my payment plan on hold or require me to seek further financial assistance, I will contact the Financial Administrator to reevaluate my situation. I am aware that this may result in a temporary suspension from the program which will be reactivated upon commencement of my payments.
- I have agreed to respect the privacy of all the content shared by Carlos de Leon, and am aware that the copyright is held by Ontogony Evolution LTD. I understand the course materials: Videos, Audios, and Presentation Materials will be uploaded in the Ontogony classroom with access only function for the video presentations.
Tuition Fees in Canadian Dollars (CAD) inclusive of GST (Goods & Services Taxes)
REGULAR TUITION OFFER:
A – Payment in Full ~ Regular Fee: $300 CAD, due at the time of registration.
B – Payment Plan (Two Instalments) ~ Regular Fee: $315 CAD. The first payment of $157.50 CAD, due at the time of registration; plus one equal payment, due on the 5th of the month following the date of registration.
C – Payment Plan (Five Instalments) ~ Regular Fee: $330 CAD. The first payment of $66 CAD, due at the time of registration; plus 4 equal payments, due on the 5th of each month following the date of registration.
Please Note: All Payment Plans must be secured with a Credit Card that we can enter in our Secure Banking System or an Automated Paypal Deposit.
Program Access: Access On-Demand in the Ontogony Classroom for 6 months from the time of enrolment.
Access Renewal Fee: This is available only for purchase by students who have previously enrolled in this program. The fee of $29.63 CAD is due at the time of registration. This Renewal Fee grants you 6 months of program access on-demand in the Ontogony Online Classroom.
- Device (PC, MAC, tablet or phone) with the ability to use Zoom with audio and video;
- Internet Connection (1.5 Mbps/1.5 Mbps);
- Speakers (device, USB plug-in, Bluetooth);
- If you require further technical assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“An awakening and discovering of the Self, like no other I have experienced. Be prepared to be amazed at every twist and turn of the adventure…”
“It has been a wonderful experience…the warmth and joy of sharing was a blessing of a strong and confronting fight with ‘myself”. What a blessing to have Carlos as our Teacher guiding us on this path…”
“Personal transformations, expansion, and growth are seamlessly integrated into a loving and safe environment. What initially felt like a leap of faith, in fact, strengthened my faith in a graceful way. Expectations are shed and the path illuminated. My ability to see love is unbound. I am forever grateful…
"This therapy process has changed my life as I removed the veils that covered my vision of myself. I got the courage to make the changes in my life that I needed to, and now I am filled with happiness and enthusiasm…”