with Carlos de León
Language: Presented in English
Access On-Demand for 2 Years!The NEW Oriental Transpersonal Therapy Diploma Workshop Series offers an introduction to eight different models of Therapeutic Human Growth, each presenting a unique approach to understanding human reality and to its healing and transformation.
This Path of Oriental Transpersonal Therapy is a journey to the deepest sense of self and sets in motion real and positive personal transformation. Therapy implies moving closer to our true nature and the experience of greater peace, balance, and freedom. It helps us live our true potential and becomes an essential part of our evolution and spiritual growth. This series offers a profound process that facilitates a sense of our fundamental Oneness.
Various spiritual teachings are rich in what we call today “Transpersonal Psychology”. We explore their specific “vision”, the understanding of reality from each proposed discipline, examining the practical and therapeutic applications, taking into account that their final goal is transcendence and Liberation.
The series was created by Carlos de León to serve the needs of Psychotherapists, Counselors, Therapists, and Healers interested in their own personal growth and in learning transpersonal techniques to enrich their work.
The four program series is a “wisdom aperitif” providing a basic understanding of each tradition with practical applications. Beyond that, the series hopes to awaken our deeper interest in learning from other cultures and finding the universality of our quest.
Reinterpreting and applying Oriental Transpersonal Therapy for self-knowledge, personal growth, and solving conflict. For each approach we are going to explore the following points:
1. The Body is the Mandala;
2. Kundalini; her Importance in our Evolution;
Awakening, Utthan (raising Kundalini)
3. Pratibimabavāda a Tantric Approach to Androgyny;
4. Swara Yoga; Balancing the Brain Hemispheres;
5. Applications of Mantra and Mudra.
Therapy as Opening the Heart: Bhakti Yoga
Therapy as Mindfulness Practice: Jnana Yoga
Therapy as Behavior Change: Karma Yoga
2. Raja Yoga, the Fourfold Practice of Yoga Therapy
Yamas, Niyamas; Opening and Purifying the Heart
Asanas, Pranayama; Awakening and Refining the Body
Pratyahara, Dharana; Quieting and Expanding the Mind
Dhyana, Samadhi; Unveiling the Soul
1. Four Keys for Transformation
2. The Tree of Life
3. The 7 Inferior Spheres and their Psychological Content
1. The Trance as an Inner Journey of Self-knowledge
“Seeing” our hidden experience
2. Soul Retrieval
3. Ekayana-magga, the direct path through Satipaṭṭhāna, the Four Foundations of Mindfulness; training to suppress, alleviate and eradicate all impurities or defilements (sabbāsava).
Contemplation of the body (Kāyānupassanā)
Contemplation of feelings (Vedanānupassanā)
Contemplation of the state of consciousness (Cittānupassanā)
Contemplation of mental objects (Dhammānupassanā)
1. Meditative Techniques
Deconstructing the Self, remedy to Self-Importance
Haikus, Returning to the Ordinary Here and Now
Koans, Transcending the Reality Cage
Shoji, Living is Dying
2. Zen Oriented Therapies
1. Guru Yoga
2. Yidam Practice, Active Visualization
3. Tonglen, Transforming through Compassion
4. Purification of the 6 Spiritual Poisons of the Bardo
1. Healing the 7 Emotions and the 6 Evils
2. Reframing through Chi Kung
We believe in a universal spiritual experience which is recreated by each of us in our own particular way. This course might also be seen as a journey into comparative religion through spiritual technology.
Carlos de León, the founder of Ontogony, holds Ph.D.’s in both Clinical Psychology and Holistic Medicine. Dr. de León has spent more than 40 years in related research, study, and practitioner experience, particularly in the area of personal transformation. As the founder of the Mexican Association for Psychotherapy and Transpersonal Development, he teaches and, perhaps more significantly, has developed the model known as Ontogony: an inquiring discipline for the research, study, and development of liberating tools and paradigms. Read more...
Program Format: Online Series of 24 Sessions (2.5 hours each). Class times may extend based on program content and student questions.
Language: Hosted in English with Simultaneous Spanish Translation
Location: Web Virtual Classroom
Program Material: Videos & Audios (Access on-demand), & downloadable PDFsProgram Access: Access On-Demand in the Ontogony Classroom for 2 years from the time of enrolment.
Agreement with the following is requisite for enrolment in the ORIENTAL TRANSPERSONAL THERAPY ONLINE PROGRAM:
- I fully understand that there are no refunds for the ORIENTAL TRANSPERSONAL THERAPY ONLINE PROGRAM, inasmuch as the course materials remain accessible for viewing and review.
- I have agreed to the Terms and Conditions and I am committed to the full program and payment of the full tuition. If on a payment plan, I will honour my debt from the time of enrolment until the final amount is paid in full.
- I agree to provide a credit card for the payment of my financial plan and understand that my information is held in a secure web portal and hidden for maximum security.
- Should unforeseen circumstances at any time require me to place my payment plan on hold or require me to seek further financial assistance, I will contact the Financial Administrator to reevaluate my situation. I am aware that this may result in a temporary suspension from the program which will be reactivated upon commencement of my payments.
- I have agreed to respect the privacy of all the content shared by Carlos de Leon, and am aware that the copyright is held by Ontogony Evolution LTD. I understand the course materials: Videos, Audios, and Presentation Materials will be uploaded in the Ontogony classroom with access only function for the video presentations.
Tuition Fees in Canadian Dollars (CAD) inclusive of GST (Goods & Services Taxes)
REGULAR TUITION OFFER:
A – Payment in Full ~ Regular Fee: $1080 CAD, due at the time of registration.
B – Payment Plan (Five Instalments) ~ Regular Fee: $1188 CAD. The first payment of $237.60 CAD, due at the time of registration; plus 4 equal payments, due on the 5th of the month following the date of registration.
C – Payment Plan (Ten Instalments) ~ Regular Fee: $1296 CAD. The first payment of $129.60 CAD, due at the time of registration; plus 9 equal payments, due on the 5th of each month following the date of registration.
Please Note: All Payment Plans must be secured with a Credit Card that we can enter in our Secure Banking System or an Automated Paypal Deposit.
Program Access: Access On-Demand in the Ontogony Classroom for 2 years from the time of enrolment.
HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN A SIGNED LIMITED EDITION PRINT FROM SAMANTHA SALVAT!
Each registrant for the SPECIAL BUNDLE OFFER on all Four Programs is eligible for entry in a series of draws and has a chance to WIN.
Samantha Salvat; 'I search for a deeper connection to life, as well as a sense of peace and empathy with my surroundings. My path as an artist is an integrative path of understanding the world and myself in a profound and liberating way. I find inspiration in experiences that lead to deepened connections with the self…from a walk in nature, a deep meditation, or a therapeutic integrative process'.
Dates of Draws:
September 21, 2021
UNDER THE TREE
December 14, 2021
February 8, 2022
Visit Samantha Salvat's website: https://www.samanthasalvat.store/limited-editions
Please ensure that you have the following technical requirements:
Device (PC, MAC, tablet, or phone);
Internet Connection (1.5 Mbps/1.5 Mbps);
Speakers (device, USB plug-in, Bluetooth).
COURSE MATERIALS: We ask that you respect the privacy of all the content shared by Dr. Carlos de León and be aware that the copyright is held by Ontogony Evolution LTD.
If you require further technical assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“An awakening and discovering of the Self, like no other I have experienced. Be prepared to be amazed at every twist and turn of the adventure…”
“It has been a wonderful experience…the warmth and joy of sharing was a blessing of a strong and confronting fight with ‘myself”. What a blessing to have Carlos as our Teacher guiding us on this path…”
“Personal transformations, expansion, and growth are seamlessly integrated into a loving and safe environment. What initially felt like a leap of faith, in fact, strengthened my faith in a graceful way. Expectations are shed and the path illuminated. My ability to see love is unbound. I am forever grateful…
"This therapy process has changed my life as I removed the veils that covered my vision of myself. I got the courage to make the changes in my life that I needed to, and now I am filled with happiness and enthusiasm…”