with Carlos de León
Available Online ~ Access On-Demand for 1 Year!
Surprise Sale: Buy this program and get One FREE!
Offer valid until May 31, 2022
Join Carlos de León for a profound meditation practice series drawn from 3 Supreme Traditions (Dzogchen, Trika Shaivism, and Mahamudra) and focussed on a universal model of ascension: the number "9”. Meditation, considered the ‘Royal Path’ to enlightenment, has particular relevance for the times we are now living.
For new students, the program introduces the essential elements and experience of a profound meditation practice. For more seasoned practitioners, it hopes to clarify the states of consciousness with a goal of Liberation.
This series of teachings combine 3 Supreme Meditation Traditions of the highest level:
- Dzogchen ("Great Perfection" or "Great Completion", also known as Atiyoga - "utmost yoga"), is a direct realization tradition from Tibet. Aimed at discovering or ‘knowing' the ultimate ground of existence, Dzogchen draws on the Bön tradition of Tibet, and the teachings of Garab Dorje´s lineage, and other Mahasiddhas.
- Trika Shaivism is one of the ancient Tantric traditions of India. Its origins lie in a confluence that includes the Kaula, Trika, and Krama streams of Tantra that flourished in Kashmir and the Swat Valley from the early Christian Era until the 12th century. This teaching will include some elements of the Pratabhijla school of Kashmir Shaivism.
- Mahamudra is the main teachings of the so-called “New Schools of Vajrayana”; defined by Gampopa as "the realization of the natural state as awareness-emptiness, absolutely clear and transparent, without root." Gampopa also states that Mahamudra is "the paramita of wisdom, beyond thought and expression.” It allows, even encourages, effortless and instantaneous realization.
Goals of the Program:
- Part 1: Essential Powers for the Practice of Meditation
- Part 2: The 9 Levels of Shaktipat, according to Abhinavagupta
- Part 3: The 9 Levels of a Practitioner
High Capacity: SHAMBHAVOKAYA or ICCHA YOGA
Middle Capacity: SHAKTOPAYA or JNANA YOGA
Lower Capacity: ANAVOPAYA or KRIYA YOGA
We are pleased to announce by enrolling in this featured program between May 20 to 31, 2022, you will also receive access to ONE of the following programs for FREE!
SPECIAL CONDITIONS: This offer cannot be applied to any other current promotion or special offer and is limited to the program selection list. Access to the FREE program remains valid for its corresponding term as listed on the program page.
How to activate the Offer?
1. Click on the payment option of your preference.
2. Select the FREE program to which you want access.
3. Complete the registration payment.
Please Note: Access is granted to the Free program within 24 hours from the time of registration. If you register during a weekend, access will be granted on the following Monday.
Carlos de León, the founder of Ontogony, holds Ph.D.’s in both Clinical Psychology and Holistic Medicine. Dr. de León has spent more than 40 years in related research, study, and practitioner experience, particularly in the area of personal transformation. As the founder of the Mexican Association for Psychotherapy and Transpersonal Development, he teaches and, perhaps more significantly, has developed the model known as Ontogony: an inquiring discipline for the research, study, and development of liberating tools and paradigms. Read more...
Program Format: Ten Online Sessions (2.5 hours each). Class times may vary based on program content and student questions.
Program Material: Videos & Audios (Access on-demand), & downloadable PDFsProgram Access: Access On-Demand in the Ontogony Classroom for 1 year from the time of enrolment.
How to Access the Ontogony Virtual Classroom.pdf
Agreement with the following is requisite for enrolment in the 9 Drops of Clarity, Advanced Meditation & Direct Realization Program:
1. I fully understand that there are no refunds for the 9 Drops of Clarity, Advanced Meditation & Direct Realization Program, inasmuch as the course materials remain accessible for viewing and review.
2. I have agreed to the Terms and Conditions and I am committed to the full program and payment of the full tuition. If on a payment plan, I will honour my debt from the time of enrolment until the final amount is paid in full.
3. I agree to provide a credit card for the payment of my financial plan and understand that my information is held in a secure web portal and hidden for maximum security.
4. Should unforeseen circumstances at any time require me to place my payment plan on hold or require me to seek further financial assistance, I will contact the Financial Administrator to reevaluate my situation. I am aware that this may result in a temporary suspension from the program which will be reactivated upon commencement of my payments.
5. I have agreed to respect the privacy of all the content shared by Carlos de Leon, and am aware that the copyright is held by Ontogony Evolution LTD. I understand the course materials: Videos, Audios, and Presentation Materials will be uploaded in the Ontogony classroom with an access-only function for the video & audio presentations.
A – Payment in Full ~ Regular Fee: $316 CAD, due at the time of registration.
B – Payment Plan (Two Instalments) ~ Regular Fee: $331.80 CAD. The first payment of $165.90 CAD, due at the time of registration; plus one equal payment, due on the 15th of the month following the date of registration.
Please Note: All Payment Plans must be secured with a Credit Card that we can enter in our Secure Banking System or an Automated Paypal Deposit.
Program Access: Access On-Demand in the Ontogony Classroom for 1 year from the time of enrolment.
Access Renewal Fee: This is available only for purchase by students who have previously enrolled in this program. The fee of $47.40 CAD is due at the time of registration. This Renewal Fee grants you 1 year of program access on-demand in the Ontogony Online Classroom.
Please ensure that you have the following technical requirements to access the Online Classroom:
- Device (PC, MAC, tablet or phone);
- Internet Connection (1.5 Mbps/1.5 Mbps);
- Speakers (device, USB plug-in, Bluetooth);
- If you require further technical assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.