with Tessy Bardavid
Available Online ~ Access On-Demand for 6 Months!
The 7 Lotus Chi Kung program offers energy management and a healing system based on ancient Taoist, Hindu & Vedic technologies combined and developed by Carlos de León, creator of Ontogony. This program includes online teachings and personal guidance from the instructor.
The 7 Lotus Chi Kung Program for Healing, Transformation and Liberation offer a practice in postures, breathing and movement, complemented with visualization and vocalization. There are 7 progressive levels in this online system, each building capacity and well-being, with the guidance of Tessy Bardavid. Before each level of advancement, a personal interview is arranged for review and evaluation.
The Ontogonic vision recognizes that we participate in an open energy system that sustains and contributes to our well-being and, to an important extent, regulates our ability to grow, transform, and evolve. These practices and “technologies,” both ancient and modern, help to build, purify, and manage our energy with significant, often life-changing outcomes.
The Fourth Lotus focuses on feeding the internal organs and developing the internal chi through combining strength and relaxation with fluidity and dynamism. These exercises known as 'The 8 Treasures of Health', Ba Daunn Gin, or Pa Tin Gam were created more than a thousand years ago, and exist in many variations.
The energetic principle is that energy is formed in the extremities and flows to the internal organs; the movement of the extremities activates the muscles surrounding the organs and increases the flow of Chi, thus nourishing muscles, bones, joints, and internal organs. The flow of the Fourth Lotus sequence helps to release stagnant or blocked energetic patterns, and strengthens the legs and muscles to connect with our personal power through our grounding connection to the earth. When energy is clean, powerful, and coupled with a loving motivation, we have true contact with life, with states of awareness and the Self.
- Explore the effects of improving physical, mental and emotional health in the physical & subtle bodies through the practice of Chi Kung;
- Discover how deepening awareness and breath helps manage the stress of daily life;
- Benefit from strengthening the “Kidney Chi”, removing energetic and emotional blockages and promoting its transmutation;
- Learn how this system of Chi Kung eliminates toxins and improves the flow of energy in and around the body;
- Experience how, by allowing more of the unconscious into conscious awareness, we open our internal flow of energy and prepare the body for greater spiritual development.
Fourth Lotus Chi Kung Practice Classes ~ Access on Demand in Ontogony Classroom:
- Class One: Fourth Lotus Practice Video ~ Full Sequence Short Flow;
- Class Two: Fourth Lotus ~ Fourth Lotus Practice Video ~ Full Sequence Flow;
- Class Three: Fourth Lotus Practice Video ~ Morning Detox Chi Kung Practice;
- Class Four: Fourth Lotus Practice Video ~ Sun & Moon Chi Kung Practice.
Fourth Lotus Theoretical Classes ~ Access on Demand in Ontogony Classroom:
Class One: Fourth Lotus Chi Kung Recommendations for Practice;
Learn more about 7 Lotus Chi Kung, an energy management system created by Carlos de León, who received the teachings and practices personally from exceptional masters in various Eastern and Western traditions.In this presentation, Tessy Bardavid introduces a vision the 7 Lotus Path of Energy Management and Development. This profound system of Chi Kung was developed by Carlos de León, creator of Ontogony.
Learn a series of Taoist Chi Kung Practices to enhance your immune system, increase health and well-being, and strengthen and harmonize the flow of energy in the internal organs.
With close to 25 years of experience as a Chi Kung instructor, Tessy Bardavid is the author of five published books and manuals. She has studied with Dr. Carlos de León since 1992 and has dedicated her life to human development in formal and informal education.
She is a body and transpersonal psychotherapist who gives motivational and team-building workshops for companies and sports groups based on the development of the Being. Since l995, Tessy has been an instructor in different styles of Martial Art: White Crane Kung Fu and Five White Animals of Shaolin.
Interested since childhood in health, clarity, the flow of energy, and the spirit, she is a lifelong learner and claims that, since 1992, Chi Kung has been a fundamental tool in her life. Because Tessy's inspiration is the HUMAN BEING, she joyfully facilitates processes that allow us to live with more pleasure, harmony, love, clarity.
Location: Ontogony Virtual Classroom
Program Access: Access On-Demand in the Ontogony Classroom for 6 months from the time of enrolment.
Agreement with the following is requisite for enrolment in Fourth Lotus Chi Kung:
- I am aware that advancement to the next sequence in the 7 Lotus Program is granted when I have completed the ‘Prerequisites for Chi Kung Level Enrolment & Advancement’ as outlined in the next section of the program page.
- I fully understand that there are no refunds for the Lotus Chi Kung Sequences, inasmuch as the course materials remain accessible for viewing and review.
- I have agreed to the Terms and Conditions and I am committed to the full program and payment of the full tuition. If on a payment plan, I will honour my debt from the time of enrolment until the final amount is paid in full.
- I agree to provide a credit card for the payment of my financial plan and understand that my information is held in a secure web portal and hidden for maximum security.
- Should unforeseen circumstances at any time require me to place my payment plan on hold or require me to seek further financial assistance, I will contact the Financial Administrator to reevaluate my situation. I am aware that this may result in a temporary suspension from the program which will be reactivated upon commencement of my payments.
- I have agreed to respect the privacy of all the content shared by Tessy Bardavid, and am aware that the copyright is held by Ontogony Evolution LTD. I understand the course materials: Practice and Theoretical Videos will be uploaded in the Ontogony classroom with access only function for the video presentations.
- I have completed the practices and theoretical review of the prerequisite level/s that are required to advance to the next sequence of Lotus Chi Kung.
- I have submitted the completed questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org as required for this sequence and forwarded it for approval by Tessy Bardavid and Ontogony Evolution Ltd. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE QUESTIONNAIRE.
- I have engaged in a personal review with Tessy Bardavid and have been approved to proceed with my enrolment to the next level of the sequential program of the 7 Lotus System of Chi Kung.
Tuition Fees in Canadian Dollars (CAD) inclusive of GST (Goods & Services Taxes)
Advancement Fee: Fourth Lotus Chi Kung Program, $100 CAD is due at the time of enrolment.
Program Access: Access On-Demand in the Ontogony Classroom for 6 months from the time of enrolment.
Access Renewal Fee: This is available only for purchase by students who have previously enrolled in this program. The fee of $15.00 CAD is due at the time of registration. This Renewal Fee grants you 6 months of program access on-demand in the Ontogony Online Classroom.
Device (PC, MAC, tablet or phone);
Internet Connection (1.5 Mbps/1.5 Mbps);
Speakers (device, USB plug-in, Bluetooth);
If you require further technical assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
A Live Intensive Training, facilitated by Tessy Bardavid and offered in a small residential group setting, for deep integration of the practice and theory of 7 Lotus Chi Kung. This program is aimed at creating instructors with the skills, energy, motivation, and right vision for sharing the practice one-on-one and/or with groups.
Proposed Dates for 2022: (A minimum number of ten students is required for the Training to be offered in your country. The proposal is for a Week-Long Intensive.)
Under the guidance of Tessy Bardavid, each student practices as an instructor while fellow students observe and provide feedback. By engaging in this way, the deepest aspects of the training process are explored experientially, the technique is polished, and one’s grasp on the components of 7 Lotus Chi Kung & the Foundational Principles of Ontogony, is both strengthened and refined.
Objectives for Integration and Expansion: in terms of experience, depth, and clarity regarding the practice, theory, didactics, and necessary tools to be a qualified 7 Lotus Chi Kung Instructor.
Vision for the 7 Lotus Instructor Training:
Chi Kung Instructor Intensive Program Highlights:
To register and/or to learn more about the program, contact Tessy Bardavid at firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange a personal interview. She will provide the full details of the training and the necessary prerequisites, based on whether you are currently a student of Tessy’s, or have received the training from another instructor.
This program is open to students who have completed the seven levels of Lotus Chi Kung and are interested in taking their next step toward becoming a Certified Instructor of The 7 Lotus Chi Kung Program, developed by Carlos de León.
'The Chi Kung class with Tessy is magical, a gift from the universe. It is an awakening of sensations that I did not feel before, as well as, a connection with oneself and with everything that surrounds us. I love it, the more I do it, the more I want to learn and keep opening to that feeling and flow with everything!' V. K.
'I have been practicing Chi Kung for 10 years. It has been a wonderful discovery of how this discipline helps; to recover and maintain health, to explore the inner joy of the connection with nature and the subtle world, as well as self-knowledge. Tessy is an excellent instructor, her experience of many years, her dedication and love to the practice, make her classes deep and beautiful sessions that allow us to feel the fullness of the present moment.' M. C.
'After a long time of looking for space where I felt comfortable, I finally got to this class, where I have been practicing for 3 years. It has helped me to deepen my spiritual growth, a door that opened and changed my life. Today I anticipate the Chi Kung's class with joy and I do my best to attend regularly, as the connection and peace I experience is hard to find.' E. S.
'The practice of Qi Gong is a sublime experience by which I have managed to gather in my body, being aware, and the wonder it is. It is a way to increase my energy in a subtle and powerful way. Tessy is a teacher who takes you by the hand in teaching, conveys her wisdom with love, for which I am very grateful.' A. M.
'I have 10 years doing chi-kung with Tessy. I have brought balance to my emotions, mental peace, strengthening my physical body, and I have acquired an expanded state of consciousness. Tessy is an extraordinary teacher full of patience, compassion, and also funny. She is a human being that everything she teaches in her classes she lives in her daily life. It is a wonderful and joyous journey. I invite you to try this gift!' C. A.
'The practice of 7 lotuses was for me a beautiful adventure, which I enjoyed immensely. I was able to experience a transformation of my energy and my consciousness. Among other fruits, Chi Kung always helps me to feel good, more energized, in a better mood and with more observation skills. Tessy is a great teacher, very dedicated, present, and someone who invites you to live each class into a unique experience.' I. B.
'Chi kung's classes are excellent and have helped to better integrate my energy. I highly recommend the classes because with practice the progress and benefit in daily life are achieved. Tessy is an excellent teacher of Chi kung and her classes are dynamic, clear and very beautiful. I appreciate being her student and being able to learn from her deep knowledge.' L. C.
'Chi Kung has been an experience of reconnecting with my body, its flow and beginning to recognize myself with new possibilities. The practice has given me more vitality and harmony and has allowed me to make more contact with my life. Tessy shares her class with such joy and clarity that she invites you to recognize the flow of energy within you and open it to reach well-being in all our dimensions.' E. C.