Online with Carlos de León
Presented in English
Access On-Demand for 6 Months!
Carlos de León shares concise teaching about meditation, fundamental practice for all spiritual paths. One of the essential tools for Liberation is offered in a series of four online classes.
The Ontogony Enlightenment ~ Meditation Mini-Series offers a pathway for spiritual growth that has profound relevance for the times we are now living. For new students, it is a simple and direct introduction to the most important elements of meditation. For more seasoned practitioners, it is a clarifying synthesis of the fundamental points of Ontogony's proposal for a meditative practice with the goal of Liberation.
Theory is further complemented by group online practices to help ignite your beginning and/or strengthen your connection to meditation. Whether you are new to the concept of a daily practice, or you are an advanced practitioner now seeking a more comprehensive understanding of your personal meditation practice, this series helps illuminate, or perhaps reset, the course of your journey.
Online Program Content:
Class One: Separating the Mind from our Awareness
Carlos de León, the founder of Ontogony, holds Ph.D.’s in both Clinical Psychology and Holistic Medicine. Dr. de León has spent more than 40 years in related research, study, and practitioner experience, particularly in the area of personal transformation. As the founder of the Mexican Association for Psychotherapy and Transpersonal Development, he teaches and, perhaps more significantly, has developed the model known as Ontogony: an inquiring discipline for the research, study, and development of liberating tools and paradigms. Read more...
Program Format: Four Online Sessions (2.5 hours each). Class times may vary based on program content and student questions.
Program Material: Videos & Audios (Access on-demand), & downloadable PDFsProgram Access: Access On-Demand in the Ontogony Classroom for 6 months from the time of enrolment.
How to Access the Ontogony Virtual Classroom.pdf
Tuition Fees in Canadian Dollars (CAD) inclusive of GST (Goods & Services Taxes)REGULAR TUITION
Program Access: Access On-Demand in the Ontogony Classroom for 6 months from the time of enrolment.
Access Renewal Fee: This is available only for purchase by students who have previously enrolled in this program. The fee of $20.70 CAD is due at the time of registration. This Renewal Fee grants you 6 months of program access on-demand in the Ontogony Online Classroom.
Agreement with the following is a requisite for enrolment:
1. I fully understand that there are no refunds; inasmuch as the course materials remain accessible for viewing and review.
2. I agree to the Terms and Conditions and I am committed to the full program and payment of the full tuition. If on a payment plan, I will honour my debt from the time of enrolment until the final amount is paid in full.
3. I agree to provide a credit card for the payment of my financial plan and understand that my information is held in a secure web portal and hidden for maximum security.
4. Should unforeseen circumstances cause me, at any time, to place my payment plan on hold or require me to seek further financial assistance, I will contact the Financial Administrator to reevaluate my situation. I am aware that this may result in a temporary suspension from the program which will reactivate upon the re-commencement of my payments.
5. I agree to respect the privacy of all the content shared by Carlos de León, and am aware that the copyright is held by Ontogony Evolution LTD. I understand the course materials - Videos, Audios and Presentation Materials - are uploaded in the Ontogony classroom with access-only function for the video and audio presentations.
Please ensure that you have the following technical requirements to access the Online Classroom:
- Device (PC, MAC, tablet or phone) with the ability to use video;
- Internet Connection (1.5 Mbps/1.5 Mbps);
- Speakers (device, USB plug-in, Bluetooth);
- If you require further technical assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.