with Carlos de León
Available Online ~ Access On-Demand!
The practice of lucid dreaming opens or reopens the door to extraordinary possibilities and benefits. These include greater clarity and control, the potential resolution of psychological, physical, or spiritual challenges; increased vitality, compassion, joy, playfulness and paranormal ability.
In this Live Streaming Weekend Workshop, Carlos teaches the “subtle” anatomy of the Dream Body. Students explore the universe of dreaming, the function and importance of dreams, techniques for working with dreams and dreaming, and out-of-body experiences.
While “lucid” means “clear,” lucid dreaming means much more than having clear dreams; accessing, as it does, capacities not usually available in the “normal” waking state. By investing in and developing a dream practice, one can greatly accelerate the development of awareness and multiply the fruits achieved through meditation and even self-therapy. It can also be a source of wonder, power and mind-blowing fun!Workshop Hi-lights:
- Study the technique and meanings of Lucid Dreaming from the physical, energetic and transpersonal levels of being;
- Learn how developing a dream practice accelerates the development of Awareness;
- Discover how the practice of Lucid Dreaming opens, or reopens, a door to extraordinary possibilities and benefits;
- Experience this path of development as offering greater clarity and control, the potential resolution of psychological, spiritual and physical challenges, relief from sleep disorders, enhanced vitality, compassion, joy, playfulness and paranormal ability.
Carlos de León, the founder of Ontogony, holds Ph.D.’s in both Clinical Psychology and Holistic Medicine. Dr. de León has spent more than 40 years in related research, study, and practitioner experience, particularly in the area of personal transformation. As the founder of the Mexican Association for Psychotherapy and Transpersonal Development, he teaches and, perhaps more significantly, has developed the model known as Ontogony: an inquiring discipline for the research, study, and development of liberating tools and paradigms. Read more...
Online Program Format & Content: 4 Part Workshop Series ~ Video & Audio Sessions with PDFs
Online Access: Access On-Demand in the Ontogony Classroom for One-Year from the time time of enrolment.
Program Material: Videos & Audios (Access on-demand), & downloadable PDFs
Date of Online Launch: October 17, 2019
Tuition Fees in Canadian Dollars (CAD) inclusive of GST (Goods & Services Taxes)
Payment in Full ~ Regular Fee: $158 CAD, due at the time of registration.
Please Note: All Payment Plans must be secured with a Credit Card that we can enter in our Secure Banking System or an Automated Paypal Deposit.
Access Renewal Fee: This is available only for purchase by students who have previously enrolled in this program. The fee of $23.70 CAD is due at the time of registration. This Renewal Fee grants you 3 months of program access on-demand in the Ontogony Online Classroom.
Please ensure that you have the following technical requirements to access the Online Classroom:
- Device (PC, MAC, tablet or phone);
- Internet Connection (1.5 Mbps/1.5 Mbps);
- Speakers (device, USB plug-in, Bluetooth);
- If you require further technical assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.