Online with Carlos de León
Presented in English
Access On-Demand for 1 Year!
In the Awakening series, classes offered online, Carlos de León shares the vision of Ontogony and a map for spiritual growth and its most relevant elements. The goal or intention is empowerment. Whether these are your first steps on the path, or you are an advanced practitioner now seeking a finer compass, this series will help set, maintain and correct the course of your spiritual journey and your personal evolution.
This online series of classes offers a map for those setting out on a spiritual journey; and for advanced practitioners, it serves as a compass to help with your course correct and go the distance. In Ontogony’s view, these are the true fundamentals of spiritual growth.
Program Content & Objectives:
Connection to the Divine: From whence does devotion spring? How may one cultivate this connection and grow in personal Grace? Learn to meditate and to pray in ways that bear fruit; techniques to bring light down into the world, and allow a merger with the Divine presence.
Carlos de León, the founder of Ontogony, holds Ph.D.’s in both Clinical Psychology and Holistic Medicine. Dr. de León has spent more than 40 years in related research, study, and practitioner experience, particularly in the area of personal transformation. As the founder of the Mexican Association for Psychotherapy and Transpersonal Development, he teaches and, perhaps more significantly, has developed the model known as Ontogony: an inquiring discipline for the research, study, and development of liberating tools and paradigms. Read more...
Program Format: Ten Online Sessions (2 hours each). Class times may vary based on program content and student questions.
Program Material: Videos & Audios (Access on-demand), & downloadable PDFs
Program Access: Access On-Demand in the Ontogony Classroom for 1 year from the time of enrolment.
Tuition Fees in Canadian Dollars (CAD) inclusive of GST (Goods & Services Taxes)
A – Payment in Full ~ Regular Fee: $258 CAD, due at the time of registration.
B – Payment Plan (Two Instalments) ~ Regular Fee: $270.90 CAD. The first payment of $135.45 CAD, due at the time of registration; plus one equal payment, due on the 15th of the month following the date of registration.
Access Renewal Fee: This is available only for purchase by students who have previously enrolled in this program. The fee of $38.70 CAD is due at the time of registration. This Renewal Fee grants you 1 year of program access on-demand in the Ontogony Online Classroom.
Agreement with the following is a requisite for enrolment:
1. I fully understand that there are no refunds; inasmuch as the course materials remain accessible for viewing and review.
2. I agree to the Terms and Conditions and I am committed to the full program and payment of the full tuition. If on a payment plan, I will honour my debt from the time of enrolment until the final amount is paid in full.
3. I agree to provide a credit card for the payment of my financial plan and understand that my information is held in a secure web portal and hidden for maximum security.
4. Should unforeseen circumstances cause me, at any time, to place my payment plan on hold or require me to seek further financial assistance, I will contact the Financial Administrator to reevaluate my situation. I am aware that this may result in a temporary suspension from the program which will reactivate upon the re-commencement of my payments.
5. I agree to respect the privacy of all the content shared by Carlos de León, and am aware that the copyright is held by Ontogony Evolution LTD. I understand the course materials - Videos, Audios and Presentation Materials - are uploaded in the Ontogony classroom with access-only function for the video and audio presentations.
Please ensure that you have the following technical requirements to access the Online Classroom: