Online with Tessy Bardavid
Presented in English
Available Online: Access On-Demand for 3 Months!This is the third in a series of Chi Kung masterclasses based on ancient Taoist systems that promote balance and harmony through the elemental “tattvas”. Enjoy, through regular practice, benefits that include opening a connection to the universal flow and experiencing a greater sense of grounding and contact with your personal power.
This masterclass offers a fluid, soft 30-minute practice designed to enhance well-being and support a quality of life for anyone searching for, or committed to greater harmony and balance. Through an open flow of energy, we can better assimilate our reality.
Earth, water, fire, air, and ether, seen and known all around us, also vibrate within us. They are the elemental "tattvas," understood as the foundations of the cosmos and the principles of our existence. We are created and sustained by the interaction of these five elements: ether (Akasha), air (Vayu), water (Jala), fire (Agni), and earth (Prithvi), and it is a special blessing to work directly with them in this way.
The Ontogonic vision recognizes that we participate in this open energy system that supports our lives and, to an important extent, regulates our ability to grow, transform, and evolve. These practices and “technologies”, both ancient and modern, help to build, purify, and manage our personal energy with significant, and often life-changing outcomes.
In doing this beautiful practice, we open a connection to the universal flow and give ourselves the gift of more grounding and contact with our personal power."
- Promote the health, harmony and longevity of the physical & subtle bodies through the practice of Chi Kung and learn how to connect to the universal flow to re-energize your body and transform stress into vitality;
- Benefit from an integrated approach revealing how, as we understand our inner and outer reality (mind & world), we can see the origin from which everything emerges, referred to as the five natural elements;
- Discover how breath reflects chi (Qi) and can be a powerful medicine and healing elixir for your body when we integrate the principle elements in and around us!
- Begin to deepen your energy development practice in this way, and enjoy the fullest promise of seasonal renewal!
- Masterclass Video: Practice & Theory; Access On-Demand in Ontogony Classroom
Learn more about 7 Lotus Chi Kung, an energy management system created by Carlos de León, who personally received the teachings and practices from exceptional masters in various Eastern and Western traditions.
Tessy Bardavid introduces a vision of the 7 Lotus Paths of Energy Management and Development in this presentation. Carlos de León, the creator of Ontogony, developed this profound system of Chi Kung.
Learn a series of Taoist Chi Kung practices to enhance your immune system, increase health and well-being, and strengthen and harmonize energy flow in the internal organs.
Tessy Bardavid has over 25 years of experience as a Chi Kung instructor and, since 1995, has been an instructor of different styles of Martial Arts (White Crane Kung Fu and Five White Animals of Shaolin). She is also the author of five published books, two on Chi Kung. She has studied with Carlos de León since 1992 and has dedicated her life to human development in formal and non-formal education.
A body and transpersonal psychotherapist, she gives motivational and team-building workshops for companies and sports groups based on the development of the BEING. Interested in health, clarity, the flow of energy and the spirit since childhood, she is a lifelong learner and claims that 1992 Chi Kung has been a fundamental tool in her life.
Her inspiration is the HUMAN BEING, and joyfully she facilitates processes that allow us to live with more pleasure, harmony, love, and clarity.
Online Program Format: Masterclass Video
Program Access: Access On-Demand in the Ontogony Classroom for 3 months from the time of enrolment.
Tuition Fees in Canadian Dollars (CAD) inclusive of GST (Goods & Services Taxes)REGULAR TUITION
Access Renewal Fee: This is available only for purchase by students who have previously enrolled in this program. The fee of $3.75 CAD is due at the time of registration. This renewal fee grants you three months of program access on-demand in the Ontogony Online Classroom.
AGREEMENT WITH THE FOLLOWING IS REQUIRED FOR ENROLMENT:
1. I fully understand that there are no refunds since the course materials remain accessible for viewing and review.
2. I agree to the terms and conditions and am committed to the entire course and the total tuition payment. If on a payment plan, I will honour my debt from enrolment until the final amount is paid in full.
3. I agree to provide a credit card to pay for my financial plan and understand that my information is held in a secure web portal and hidden for maximum security.
4. Should unforeseen circumstances cause me, at any time, to place my payment plan on hold or require me to seek further financial assistance, I will contact the Financial Administrator to reevaluate my situation. I know this may result in a temporary suspension from the course, which will reactivate after I make sure to make my payments.
5. I agree to respect the privacy of all the content shared by Carlos de León and am aware that the copyright is held by Ontogony Evolution LTD. I understand the course materials—videos, audio, and presentation materials—are uploaded in the Ontogony classroom with an access-only function for the video and audio presentations.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
A working recent version of a computer, tablet, or mobile phone which has adequate RAM and memory to support your studies;
An operating system for Windows or macOS and the latest versions are the most effective;
Reliable internet access, as online courses require a strong internet connection in order to support your online learning journey;
An adequate web browser such as Google Chrome or Safari, and it is also useful to have an antivirus installed.
'The Chi Kung class with Tessy is magical, a gift from the universe. It is an awakening of sensations that I did not feel before, as well as, a connection with oneself and with everything that surrounds us. I love it, the more I do it, the more I want to learn and keep opening to that feeling and flow with everything!' V. K.
'I have been practicing Chi Kung for 10 years. It has been a wonderful discovery of how this discipline helps; to recover and maintain health, to explore the inner joy of the connection with nature and the subtle world, as well as self-knowledge. Tessy is an excellent instructor, her experience of many years, her dedication and love to the practice, make her classes deep and beautiful sessions that allow us to feel the fullness of the present moment.' M. C.
'After a long time of looking for space where I felt comfortable, I finally got to this class, where I have been practicing for 3 years. It has helped me to deepen my spiritual growth, a door that opened and changed my life. Today I anticipate the Chi Kung's class with joy and I do my best to attend regularly, as the connection and peace I experience is hard to find.' E. S.
'The practice of Qi Gong is a sublime experience by which I have managed to gather in my body, being aware, and the wonder it is. It is a way to increase my energy in a subtle and powerful way. Tessy is a teacher who takes you by the hand in teaching, conveys her wisdom with love, for which I am very grateful.' A. M.
'I have 10 years doing chi-kung with Tessy. I have brought balance to my emotions, mental peace, strengthening my physical body, and I have acquired an expanded state of consciousness. Tessy is an extraordinary teacher full of patience, compassion, and also funny. She is a human being that everything she teaches in her classes she lives in her daily life. It is a wonderful and joyous journey. I invite you to try this gift!' C. A.
'The practice of 7 lotuses was for me a beautiful adventure, which I enjoyed immensely. I was able to experience a transformation of my energy and my consciousness. Among other fruits, Chi Kung always helps me to feel good, more energized, in a better mood and with more observation skills. Tessy is a great teacher, very dedicated, present, and someone who invites you to live each class into a unique experience.' I. B.
'Chi kung's classes are excellent and have helped to better integrate my energy. I highly recommend the classes because with practice the progress and benefit in daily life are achieved. Tessy is an excellent teacher of Chi kung and her classes are dynamic, clear and very beautiful. I appreciate being her student and being able to learn from her deep knowledge.' L. C.
'Chi Kung has been an experience of reconnecting with my body, its flow, and beginning to recognize myself with new possibilities. The practice has given me more vitality and harmony and has allowed me to make more contact with my life. Tessy shares her class with such joy and clarity that she invites you to recognize the flow of energy within you and open it to reach well-being in all our dimensions.' E. C.